Terms & Conditions for General Registration:
Refunds and Transfers
- PUDDLE tickets are nonrefundable.
- PUDDLE tickets are transferrable until one week before the event. Notify PUDDLE staff of the transfer.
- PUDDLE tickets that are transferred via secondhand sale may not be sold for more than the original purchaser paid.
- Selling or purchasing tickets to or from a third party is taken at your own risk. PUDDLE accepts no responsibility for any problems with secondhand ticket sales. However, if you are concerned that someone may be selling tickets they don’t have, or for more money than they originally paid, please contact us so that we may investigate.
Code of Conduct
- All PUDDLE attendees, including participants, volunteers, staff, vendors, and vendor helpers, must abide by the Code of Conduct.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to purchase your own PUDDLE tickets.
- If you are 13 or under, we suggest that an adult accompany you to the event, though they are not required to buy their own ticket and stay in the room.
- If you are 9 or under, an adult must accompany you to the event, purchase their own ticket, and stay in the room with you.
- Everyone who will be in the meeting room is expected to pay the fee and receive a nametag, for space and security reasons.
- Only very small children are allowed to attend without paying a fee. (We do discourage attendees from bringing small children because there are many tempting items to touch and it is hard to fully participate in PUDDLE with a small child. However, we know sometimes there is no other way for a parent to attend. Young children will always be able to sit with their parents but will not have room at a guest table for their own toys and activities.)
- You will not receive a paper ticket or paper confirmation. PUDDLE is small enough that we fulfill registration individually at the event, without needing paper tickets.
- Additional tickets will not be available for purchase at the door. All registrations must be in advance.
- To check in at the event, we will have a list of all registered attendees. All you need to do is tell us your name.
Terms & Conditions for Vendors:
- Vending for shops during PUDDLE must be at a Vendor Table, paid for in advance with the appropriate Vendor Table Fee. (Informal buy-sell-trade is welcomed for all attendees.)
- Vending will begin only after the opening remarks.
- Vending for shops is not permitted during the Friday events, with the exception of custom dolls. (This is to give all vendors a fair chance at customer dollars on Saturday morning, while also giving customers enough time to make decisions on expensive purchases like custom dolls.)
- Shops without Saturday vendor tables are also not permitted to sell during Friday events, with the same exception for custom dolls.
- Vendors may sell any excess stock during Saturday evening events as they desire.
- Vendors must have at least one registered participant. Any other booth staff must also be registered for security reasons, either as full participants or as Vendor Helpers.
- Vendor Table Fees and Vendor Helper tickets are non-refundable.
- Vendor Helper tickets may be upgraded to full Vendor Participant tickets so long as regular tickets are not yet sold out. To upgrade your ticket, please contact us to learn more about the process.
- The PUDDLE event is not responsible for financial transactions between vendors and buyers.
- The PUDDLE event is not responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged during the event.
- Vendors agree to comply with all municipal, state, and federal requirements, if any, regarding copyrights and trademarks, sales and the collection of state and other sales tax, etc.
Terms & Conditions for Additional Purchases (e.g. lunches):
- Lunches are catered by the hotel.
- In the event that the hotel is unable to provide catering, alternate meal options OR refunds will be provided, as necessary.