Donations are distributed to PUDDLE attendees in a few ways:
- Gift Bags: These include small items for both dolls and their owners. Typical offerings include clothing, customizing accessories, photo props, candy, stationery, and other small-size items. Donations for every gift bag are especially welcome. However, we recognize that everyone cannot donate that many items, so a donation in any amount will be gratefully accepted. We expect 144 gift bags for PUDDLE 2019.
- Contest Prizes: These vary from small handmade clothing items to mint condition dolls to one-of-a-kind trophies made specially as prizes! We especially need volunteers to create sets of prizes for the different contests. See the Wishlist page for more details on contest
- Treasure Table Prizes: Typically, large or unique items like fully custom dolls, mohair doll wigs, handmade outfits, doll carriers, and such.
- Door Prizes: These tend to be items that are doll-related, but not necessarily for dolls. They are medium-size items. Past door prizes have included Rement, mugs, doll hats, doll footwear, and more.
- Silent Auction: Reserved only for dolls and other very high-value items.